The role will include managing and executing our marketing plan for 2021 and beyond. The role will initially be executional role but will grow into a strategic and managerial role as the business grows and the team expands within our group.
Key responsibilities include:
(A) Marketing Strategy:
Develop and define the marketing strategy for M.Tech:
- Assist in the development of the marketing plan
- Manage the marketing plan for the year centred around both external and internal teams, industry partners, events and other opportunities. (Including but not limited to: events, advertising, social media, website re-launch?, EDM and any relevant print/3rd party advertising)
- Develop a lead acquisition strategy (including but not limited to content strategy, CRM management, digital advertising etc.) which will be used as a funnel to drive leads to the business and sales team.
- Define the brand and ensure our offering is aligned with what our clients’ want, and identify any opportunities we can identify to help steer the overall business strategy and to ensure we are keeping relevant to what the market needs.
(B) Marketing Execution:
In line with defined Marketing and lead acquisition strategies, organise, manage and execute our marketing communications in line with defined opportunities including:
- Manage and maintain marketing leads and their communications through a CRM
- Event Management for Industry Events (ARN, CRN, Vendor)
- Event Coordination for Mtech Clients/Partners (Including but not limited to: Platform Q&A Sessions, Partner Events, Client Drinks)
- Collaboration with clients for their events or launches – co-marketing opportunities
- Website and social channel Management
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator, engage & connect with the right people in the relevant verticals for events and sales acquisition
- Generate and maintain content on the Mtech case studies,
- Track and report on the progress of the marketing team and its performance – this will be presented to the leadership team on a monthly basis
- Take part in leadership WIP meetings to present progression to marketing plan and update on overall performance and pivot points
- Ensure all collateral, public facing information/proposal documents and client touch points are consistent, engaging and in line with Mtech brand values and messaging
- Raise brand awareness of Mtech through effective brand placement and thorough understanding of Mtech competitor’s activities (Ensure this is measured through performance-based marketing)
- Ensure our offering is aligned with what our clients want, and identify any opportunities we can identify to help steer the overall business strategy
- Ensure the sales team is equipped with the relevant knowledge of the brand, its competitors and its current market position.
- Work with the sales team closely on capitalising on lead gen and joint sales/marketing opportunities and events.
The ideal candidate will have had at least 2 years’ experience in a marketing role and will be able to meet the following criteria:
- A degree in Marketing, Business or a relevant discipline desirable but not essential
- Experience with managing creative for a brand
- Strong analytics background
- Experience hosting/co-ordinating marketing focussed events for a brand
- Demonstrated experience of building, maintaining and utilising successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organisation
The candidate will be a superb communicator with outstanding interpersonal and innovative marketing skills. This is strengthened by their organisation, creativity and attention to detail. They will also have had experience in nurturing a portfolio of prospective marketing leads. An understanding of google analytics and managing budgets will be seen favourably but is not essential.
Interested candidates are invited to email with a detailed resume, stating current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference quote: MTAU-MM).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.